What is a Trade License?
A trade license is a document which is issued by the Municipal Corporation which grants permission to do a particular business in a particular area. This license ensures that an enterprise or business is not conveying any unethical methods of handling any hazardous items that may harm people of that particular locality.
Getting a trade license is one of the major legal steps that you need to take for starting up a trade business in a locale. It helps in meeting the local municipal legal requirements and grants you access to any schemes that they might float.
My Legal Clinic can help you get one without wasting any time. Our experts will handle every modality of getting the same.
Benefits of Trade License
1. Food establishment license
This type of license is applied to the business related to hotels, restaurants, canteen, bakeries, etc.
2. Industries license
This type of license is also applied to small and large-scale manufacturing factories.
3. Shop license
It is also applied to any type of shop whether it is a gift shop, retail meat shop or any other shop.
Trade License Process
1. Select package
You have to start this process by selecting an appropriate package on our site, then you have to fill all the required forms online which we can do on your behalf.
2. Obtain information and documents
Then the online site will collect all the information and required documents from you that is required in the initiation process.
3. Preparation and submission of application
Now they will prepare the application and will submit it to the authorities.
They will provide you a soft copy of the trade license.
Trade License Registration Packages
Presently we offer only one package:
- Drafting documents
- Filling Application online
- Passport-size photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Certified layout plan of trade building displaying business, working or washing or resting areas
- PAN card and Incorporation Certificate, if an applicant files for a firm, company, or LLP
- Katha Certificate & Extracts
- Recent Municipality Property Tax Payment Receipt
- Consent letter from the owner of the property
- Lease Documents
- NOC from an immediate neighbor
- Occupancy certificate (OC)
- Sanction Plan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How long does it take to get a trade certificate?
It takes about 15 days to get a trade license or trade certificate.
Is it mandatory to renew a trade license?
Yes, the government has declared it mandatory to renew a trade license.
What is the duration of trade license renewal?
Trade license renewal is made from 1st of January till 31st of March every year.