About Key Managerial Person Agreement
Key managerial person agreement governs the KRA and other legal modalities of those high-ranking executives whose decisions would have a significant impact on the working of the company.
According to section 203(1) read with Rule 8 of the Companies (Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel) Rules, 2014 the following companies are mandated to appoint a Whole-time KMP:
- Every Listed Company
- Public Companies having paid-up share capital of 10 Crore rupees or more
- Public Companies Having paid-up share of 5 Crore rupees or more
- Companies having paid-up share capital of 10 Crore rupees or more are mandated to appoint a Company Secretary
Having properly drafted Key managerial person agreement is a mandate as per the companies act. It certainly helps in keeping a check on the main decision-making authorities of a company.
Key Managerial Person Agreement Pricing
We currently have a single package for Key managerial person agreement:
- Key Managerial Person Agreement for every key member
- Valid for 2 years
- Collection of documents
- Legal drafting
- Delivery in hard and soft copy
- DIN If needed
- Copy of KRA assigned
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the answers to some of the basic questions that you might have with respect to this service.
Why do I need this service?
You need this service as making proper key managerial person agreement is a vital compliance element and one required by the companies act.
How much time will it take?
If every information is provided on time, then we can deliver the drafted agreement within 3 working days.